Saturday, March 17, 2007

Income Generation: Get paid up to USD75/hour by signing up with Google as beta tester

In my past <101>, I did mentioned about generation income from online surveys. I have some good news to share with you, the 8th world most admired company ranked by Fortune, GOOGLE, is offering up to USD 75/ hour as a product beta tester for their company. Details are published on their website in this LINK.

Too good to be true ? Read their FAQ then. :p.

Another website i found out to offer cash and rewards for participating in online survey is DataIntelligence. If you like to play computer games, do follow up with my next posting on how to be a game tester and get more income! I will post a few more postings on Income generation before moving on to the topic on how to control your expenses.

No comments: