Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The City Survival Guide: Abstract

Have been thinking a while lately to write an ebook, though my English is only Malaysian standard. After giving some thoughts, I finally settle down with this title, which I hope to help younger generation to survive and create the life that they wanted in vibrant cities such as Kuala Lumpur.

It's always a dream for Kampung(village) boy to work in the city. We can all see that from LOST, Jin(a korean village boy) was eager to find a job in Seoul, and eventually got a job as a bell boy in a wellknown hotel. However , many came to the city but eventually find it hard to survive in this highly competitive environment. Some experienced culture shock while many find it hard to even feed themselves. Eventually , many went back to their hometown in the end.

I hope I can share some of my thoughts on the 10th year of my survival in the capital of Malaysia.
And , I hope you enjoy reading the articles.

Cheers,
Charles

No comments: