Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How to buy GOLD in Malaysia?

It has been a long long time I have not appeared in the blog space. So sorry my dear friends as I am busy lately.

I have been advocating on buying GOLD to safeguard your wealth. I am not saying that you should used up all your wealth to purchase gold. But rather, try to spend 5-10 % of your wealth to buy some GOLD to hedge against economic crisis.

A lot of people are new to GOLD investment and most of the are thinking that you should keep physical gold bars at home. Well, some people might be doing this but I am not. Let me introduce you a simpler and safer way to invest in GOLD.

There are 3 commercial banks in Malaysia that offers gold savings investment. All you need to do is to open an account with them and all your gold savings will be recorded on the savings passbook in gold units (grams). You can open an account with any of the following banks: Maybank, Public Bank or Ambank. Personally, I prefer Public Bank as their spread for buying and selling is much lower than the other 2.

Check out this page and get more information from here.
http://www.pbebank.com/en/en_content/personal/investments/gold.html

For latest GOLD rates, you can refer to
Public Bank Rates
Bank Negara Malaysia or
Gold.org for international gold rates

Have fun!

No comments: